HEATING SYSTEM REPAIR IN MARYLAND AND DELAWARE
Residents who are in need of heating system repair in Sussex County, Wicomico County, Kent County, Worcester County, or other nearby areas can rely on First Class, a professional heating repair company.
Request a service today!
For any emergency please call the office
HEATING SYSTEM REPAIR
For more than four decades, our team at First Class has been the leader among home heating repair companies throughout Maryland and Delaware. We service and install a broad range of makes and models of home-based heating systems, as well as larger commercial installations. We perform heating system repair for the following:
|● Heat Pumps – Distinct from most other heating options, heat pumps move heat from cooler places to warmer ones within the home.
● Ductless Heating Repairs– Setting up individual coils throughout a building creates independent zones, allowing each thermostat to be set to its own temperature within different rooms.
● Electric Heating Repairs – These systems can consist of electric heat, electric heaters, or electric water-heating systems.
● Oil Heaters – These are heaters that operate on radiators fueled by oil.
● Boilers – A boiler is a closed device capable of heating fluids such as water, natural gas, oil, or propane to fuel another heating system.
● Water Heaters – Water heaters are used for storing heated water, and they burn energy at a comparatively slow rate.
● Gas – Gas-based heaters provide heat that is fast, convenient, and easily controlled.
● Propane – As a byproduct of petroleum and natural gas production, propane burns cleaner than most other fuels and at a more cost-efficient rate.
● Furnace – The furnace duct system circulates warm air inside the home, while the heat is generated by electricity, oil, or gas.
With manufacturers offering such a wide variety of products, it can be difficult to determine which product will best serve you and your home. Fortunately, First Class can help you find the solution that is right for you.
Our experienced, professional team at First Class, the leading heating repair company, also provides the following services along with heating system repair:
|● Duct cleaning and deodorizing
● Electronic Air Cleaners
● UV germicidal lights
● Radiant Heating
|● Custom Sheet Metal
● Filter Replacement
● Whole House Filtration
● Baseboard Heating
THE RELIABILITY YOU NEED
All of our work comes with extended warranties upon request and preventive maintenance agreement. You and your family can relax knowing that the First Class team has both the expertise and the knowledge to perform the work correctly the first time around.
Our seasoned technicians can upgrade your current system, as well as design a brand new heating system that will keep your home comfortable and warm while working at a more energy-efficient rate, which will cut costs on your monthly utility bills.
Not only do we offer the finest in heater replacement and home heating repair services in the area, but we also continue to provide outstanding customer service to residents throughout Kent County, Wicomico County, Worcester County and Sussex County, as we’ve done over the past 40 years.
Without a doubt, First Class is the #1 choice in Delaware and Maryland when it comes to heating system repair and installation services.
CALL US TODAY
If you have any questions regarding our heating system repair and other services, feel free to contact First Class today by calling us at (302) 804-1309 or at (410) 713-4099. We’re glad to address any concerns that you might have.
OUR CUSTOMER SUCCESS STORIES
A huge shout out to 1st Class HVAC we were having problems with the heat in our home , I have had to stay awake for the last six days…
In the beginning of September(when the temps were in the 90’s)our central A/C died. We called and they sent a technician named Mike who found the problem and got it…
The problem first came up on Memorial Day. Gary arrived quickly even though it was a holiday. He discovered the problem and had to order a part which they did…
Every member of the team was professional, courteous, knowledgeable, respectful, industrious, and delivered such high quality product that I was impressed beyond belief. Duane took the time and effort and…
Our 12 year old Central AC unit burnt out and needed replacing. We contacted our current service company for an estimate to replace. The sales rep showed up with three…
Working with Sean Walsh to design and install our replacement HVAC system was a delight. Mr. Walsh was extremely knowledgeable and did a great job explaining our options based on…
Arrived at our second home only to find that our heat would not come on for what was the coldest night of the season so far. Called First Class, as…
First Class is an outstanding company. My Mitsubishi system was installed by them and now a complete of two bath breakdown and replacement of bath items and pipes was completed…